December 03, 2004

An Apology? Not exactly

Sure I'm Sorry But...........
For good and ill, the Iraqi prisoner abuse mess will remain an issue On the
one hand, right thinking Americans will abhor the stupidity of the actions
while on the other hand, political glee will take control and fashion this
minor event into some modern day My Lai massacre.

I heard some Arabs are asking for an apology. I humbly offer mine here:

I am sorry that the last seven times we Americans took up arms and
sacrificed the blood of our youth, it was in the defense of Muslims
(Bosnia, Kosovo, Gulf War 1, Kuwait, etc.).

I am sorry that no such call for an apology upon the extremists came after
9/11. I am sorry that all of the murderers on 9/11 were Arabs.

I am sorry that Arabs have to live in squalor under savage dictatorships. I
am sorry that their leaders squander their wealth. I am sorry that their
governments breed hate for the US in their
religious schools.

I am sorry that Yasir Arafat was kicked out of every Arab country and high
jacked the Palestinian "cause". I am sorry that no other Arab country will
take in or offer more than a token amount of financial help to those same
Palestinians.

I am sorry that the USA has to step in and be the biggest financial
supporter of poverty stricken Arabs while the insanely wealthy Arabs blame
the USA.

I am sorry that our own left wing elite and our media can't understand any
of this. I am sorry the United Nations scammed the poor people of Iraq out
of the "food for oil" money so they could get rich while the common folk
suffered.

I am sorry that some Arab governments pay the families of homicide bombers
upon their death.


I am sorry that those same bombers are seeking 72 virgins. I can't seem to
find one here on Earth.

I am sorry that the homicide bombers think babies are a legitimate target.

I am sorry that our troops died to free more Arabs. I am sorry they
stopped the gang rape rooms and the filling of mass graves of dissidents.

I am sorry they show so much restraint when their brothers in arms are
killed.

I am sorry that Muslim extremists have killed more Arabs than any other
group.

I am sorry that foreign trained terrorists are trying to seize control of
Iraq and return it to a terrorist state.

I am sorry that Arab Leaders and other prominent muslims around the world have not publicly condemned the beheadings of not just Americans but other hostages in Iraq.

I am sorry we don't drop a few dozen Daisy cutters on Fallujah.

I am sorry every time terrorists hide they find a convenient "Holy Site".

I am sorry they didn't apologize for driving a jet into the World Trade
Center that collapsed and severely damaged Saint Nicholas Greek Orthodox
Church - one of our Holy Sites.

I am sorry they didn't apologize for flight 93 and 175, the USS Cole, the
embassy bombings, etc.

I am sorry Michael Moore is American; he could feed a medium sized village
in africa.

I am sorry the French are french.

America will get past this latest absurdity. We will punish those
responsible because that is what we do. We hang out our dirty laundry for
all the world to see. We move on. That's one of the reasons we are hated so
much. We don't hide this stuff like all those Arab countries that are now
demanding an apology.

Deep down inside, when most Americans saw this reported in the news, we
were like - so what? We lost hundreds and made fun of a few prisoners.

Sure, it was wrong, sure, it dramatically hurts our cause, but until
captured we were trying to kill these same prisoners. Now we're supposed to
wring our hands because a few were humiliated? Our compassion is tempered
with the vivid memories of our own people killed, mutilated and burnt
amongst a joyous crowd of celebrating Fallujans.

If you want an apology from this American, you're going to have a long
wait. You have a better chance of finding those 72 virgins.

Anonymous




No comments:

Post a Comment